Delivery: 1-7 days FREE worldwide shipping
Size: For 9-10 people
Length of the dragon: 710"
Color: If you like the same color most, please select Same as picture.
Orange, blue yellow
History: The dragon dancing dates back to the Han Dynasty (205 B.C. to 220 A.D. in China). It was already a popular event during the Song Dynasty (960-1279 A.D. in China).
Handicraft: This long history workshop has provided worldwide artists and dancers with top dragon and lion dancing costumes for over 120 years. This dragon is Handmade by the finest traditional craftsmen of this workshop.
1. The dragon glows amazingly in the dark, so it can be used both at daytime and at night, twice the use of the normal dragon;
2. Lightweight, easy handle, very durable;
3. Style: traditional Chinese southern glow in the dark dragon.
Uses: Big event celebration, happy festival celebration, grand opening and business promotion, Top professional dancing competition, martial arts practice and performance, professional dragon dancing competition, display, decoration, collection and stage performance.
This complete set of dragon dancing costume is made up of five parts:
1. The luminous big dragon head;
2. The luminous long dragon body;
3. The luminous dragon tail;
4. The luminous leading dragon pearl;
5. The framework.
>This complete set of lion dancing costumes include all parts already. Besides, here are extra FREE gifts:
1. Dragon dancing Performance Instruction DVD
2. Dragon dancing Accompany Music CD
3. Eye-catching gold ball which is tied on the head as the beautiful decoration:
3. The following dragon dancing performance banner which values $100: